Why You Need An Experienced Workers' Compensation Lawyer
The Ohio workers' compensation benefits process is complex. If your case is not supported with the right medical evidence or is not properly presented, you risk losing your opportunity to recover the benefits you deserve.
Attorney Charles W. Kranstuber has been representing injured and disabled workers from a broad variety of industries since 1982. His entire practice is devoted to advocating for injured workers.
What State Bar Association Certification Means
Charles is a certified specialist in workers' compensation law. In addition to remaining in good standing with the Supreme Court of Ohio and demonstrating financial responsibility, Ohio certified specialists must:
- Pass an intensive examination
- Demonstrate substantial and continuing involvement in the specialty
- Submit references attesting to their competency in the specialty
- Earn continuing legal education credits in the specialty
- Be re-certified regularly